Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Michelin Tyres PS2 N3 -Are Like Hens Teeth!

Black-Adder

Silverstone
Tried all the major suppliers with no luck, does anyone know who has any Michelin 225/40/18 PS2 N3's available, they seem to be like hens teeth.
Email Michelin direct and they replied with:

Regarding your query:

I regret to inform you that the MICHELIN PILOT SPORT PS2 is size 225/40 ZR18 (92Y) XL N3 is not available at the moment and we do not have any estimated date when this tyre in the mentioned size would be back in stock.

Does anyone know of a secret supplier or happen to have two hiding in their garage the would like to sell.

Thanks

Only N rated tyre in that size is the Pirelli P Zero..

Michelin PS4 is widely regarded as the new tech tyre of choice and is available in your size but rears are not in stock ANYWHERE.

It's an issue for me too 996TT c

Rear tyres are available in 3 N rated options but P zeros are currently the only option for a full N rated set.

295/30/18 rear
225/40/18 front

Yeah, been advised that the Michelin N3 fronts will be available the first week of July according to my local OPC 🤞

Didn't hear back from OPC, all major online suppliers not listing any stock :sad: and then I found some online via ECO Tyres Southampton, delivered from Europe in 14 days £240 :D

Attachments

• 9596702b_4e2e_4f19_b189_a85f2b63ad9b_168.jpeg
    9596702b_4e2e_4f19_b189_a85f2b63ad9b_168.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 3,125
I've also just had 2 of these from the same supplier. They were advertised on ebay. On arrival we could see they were made in week 24 this year!

:D mine are week 23 also via Ebay, they had listed more than 10 available 4 sold.

Nice - god to hear they are available again, I'm almost in need of some rears !

Supply chains are so slow at the moment with all sorts of issues with the basic raw materials. Glad you found some new tyres. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravioli
Back