Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted Green 996 wanted

For classified adverts, seeking cars, parts and products.

MGC

Hi all,

Long time lurker here finally looking to buy my first Porsche.

I’m obsessed with green cars so looking for a green 996. Must be manual. Would prefer a C2 but open to the right C4/S. A manual turbo is probably outside of my budget.

I might even consider a different colour car with the nephrite green interior.

Let me know if you have anything suitable for sale as not many dark green 996s come up.

Thanks

Auto, but its under 12k on ebaaaayyyyy now as its stored at a friends and i would like to cease being a burden.

I can't offer one for sale but as a the proud owner of a Lago Green manual C2 996.2 just to say you have excellent taste!

Reactions: MGC
Just logged on to see how to list my green 996!!

Rainforest Green 996 C2, manual, 95k miles. PM if you are interested. I’ve got a load more pictures too from last weekend.

IMG_0766.jpeg

Can I also add my name to the list of interested parties looking for a green 996 - ideally an early C2, either Manual or Tip. Would also happily consider other colours w Nephrite trim.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back