Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fire extinguisher + roll cage mount

Remote

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi all,

Any recommendations on where to source a silver fire extinguisher and roll cage mount to fit onto a Tequipment roll cage?

Thanks

Managed to find a supplier of hand held fire extinguishers that will be suitable for the interior of the car, however I'm having issues trying to source a roll cage mount to hold the extinguisher.

Once again any help appreciated.

Thanks

I just carry a single use stick type extinguisher (similar to this one, but there are a few brands available {mine came from a group buy on another forum ages ago}). In the 997 this fits in the door pocket, though obviously you could secure it in a variety of places with a couple of strips of velcro.

Please post up what you end up doing. I'd also like to attach one to my rollbar but suspect pass seat will be the answer..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back