Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Do Michelin still make rear tyres for the 993 turbo?

Ok now I can't find Cup2s in the correct size for the fronts!

Michelin's own website is next to useless - at least from my iPad...

You kind of get used to simply being able to find exactly what you want online before calling your favourite tyre shop!

I think the problem with tyres as with say phone cases is that unless you pinpoint exactly what you want and who makes it then a web search just throws back 90% crap as it is dominated by folk that have paid to get their site at the top of the list, come what may...

:pc: :pc: :pc:

Hi all. I have new 225/40 18 PS5s on the front of my 993 turbo. They don’t seem to do 285/30 18 for the rears. So, should I go for PS2 at the rear or 265/30 18s in PS5? I don’t drive the car hard: but I have done 170,000 miles in it. Advice and thoughts gratefully received!!

Probably stick to the recommended tyre size for the Turbo, i.e., 285. But the reason for my post.....

I don’t drive the car hard: but I have done 170,000 miles in it.
...seriously impressive!!
bow.gif

leonardo-dicaprio-clapping.gif

Over what time period did you enjoy all those miles?

I’ve had the car for about 25 years: I bought it from the first owner who is a friend. I don’t use it as much now as I used to.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concept303
Back