Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheapie home Ceramic Graphine coating

YPVS

Montreal
I was a bit dubious of an £18 bottle of Amazon bought Ceramic coating, but to be fair, on my first attempt, it looks pretty good by my low standard of detailing.

There was just enough for my 996 and it took around 2 hours including washing with a non wax shampoo first, then degreasing with alcohol hand sanitiser on a cloth.

For £18 a bottle, I'm happy with the results. Let's see how long it lasts.
It was described on Amazon as "2020 High Gloss 9H+ Nano Ceramic Coating Car kit,Anti-Scratch Super Hydrophobic Liquid Pro Premium Ceramic Cating Car Polish Paint Sealant Protection-50ml". I don't want to link to it as the url is huge.

Attachments

• img_3585_851.jpg
    img_3585_851.jpg
    882 KB · Views: 4,366
:thumb:

looking good

2020 High Gloss 9H+ Nano Ceramic Coating Car kit,Anti-Scratch Super Hydrophobic Liquid Pro Premium Ceramic Cating Car Polish Paint Sealant Protection :eek: think i prefered it when you just bought "Turtle Wax "

Cars looking good though :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back