Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Can 911 Virgin sell a green 993 C2 with 100k+ miles?

@madalaa, saw your car parked under the trees, those black wheels make it a very easy spot, liked that air-cooled sticker in the rear 3/4 window :thumb:

olivers said:
Hi all

Just spotted this thread re my new car so I had to join the forum and add a post!

I bought the Aventura 993 from 911 Virgin about a month ago, to replace my (sorely missed) 2005 997 C2S and finally to get the car which got me into 911s back in 1994 when I first saw one (aged 11!).

Oliver

:welcome: to 911 uk and to 911 ownership Oliver.

If you're only 32, congratulations, you've single handedly brought the '911uk Aventura owners club' average owners age down to under 80. :thumb:

T8 said:
Hi
:welcome: to 911 uk and to 911 ownership Oliver.

If you're only 32, congratulations, you've single handedly brought the '911uk Aventura owners club' average owners age down to under 90. :thumb:

Fixed that for you!?! :thumb:

Welcome olivers :welcome:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

The car will definitely get used, though generally pampered in between and protected from the worst of the salty winter roads.

One of the reasons I liked that car so much is that, given the higher mileage and the fact it has had some mods already (all of which really complement the car in my view), I don't feel afraid to use it or make some subtle changes of my own.

So, the new 90s-look Blaupunkt HU and custom speaker install (behind OEM-look grilles) is in and hopefully an RS steering wheel is going in soon.

If I'm feeling really flush I may even treat it to turbo brakes and calipers someday, which I imagine will fit behind the 18"s.

BTW I love those black Cup IIs on madalaa's car, it looks totally stunning (and reminds me of the late C2S/C4S in grey (Atlas?) over grey rims).

Oliver

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Will.i.am911
Back