Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C5 NEU

kingroon

Spa-Francorchamps
Nice for a new 992 GT3 Club Sport..!

On a Certificate of Retention, transfer fee included..

Open to offers..

Attachments

• s_l500_1_972.jpg
    s_l500_1_972.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3,156
Offers..?

C5 = CS = Club Sport..

NEU = German for New..

Don't get it :dont know: C5 = CS ?? I would imagine anyone who knows what CS might refer to would know that C5 does not equal CS!

Be fine on this
Untitled.png

kingroon, open to offers is not the best way to sell plates on here!

Give us an idea what you want for them and you stand a better chance of selling and a better chance of some quality insults... :thumb:

C.

It also helps if you state whether you will consider a p/x for it :thumb:

Zingari said:
It also helps if you state whether you will consider a p/x for it :thumb:

:hand:

cableguy said:
Give us an idea what you want for them

£600 :thumb:

cableguy said:
you stand a .. better chance of some quality insults...
Yeah, a little disappointed I haven't incurred the ire of the usual suspects on here that overreact to Registration Plates, despite DucatiRob's weak attempt..

kingroon said:
Yeah, a little disappointed I haven't incurred the ire of the usual suspects on here that overreact to Registration Plates, despite DucatiRob's weak attempt..

:oops:

DucatiRob said:
kingroon said:

:oops:

I thought it was a good effort :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhaApex
Back