Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Buying a 993 without seeing it - Another 993 Project

Hello, Ref the engine mounts.
Have you considered C4 mounts?
They are more solid than the C2 mounts but not as solid as some RS mounts. I had them on my C2 and they transformed the way the car felt and the smoothness of the gearchange. Mind you, my old ones were a bit shot!

Ordered new side indicator lenses as the passenger side one had popped out and i thought the lug must be broken.

Can't get the new one (or the old one for that matter) to click into place. Is there a knack to it?

Also considering getting new disks on the eurocarparts sale. Can I be sure the right ones come up just by putting my reg in? Don't want to get the wrong ones as they will be stored until needed.

Cheers
B

BobbyT said:
Ordered new side indicator lenses as the passenger side one had popped out and i thought the lug must be broken.

Can't get the new one (or the old one for that matter) to click into place. Is there a knack to it?

Also considering getting new disks on the eurocarparts sale. Can I be sure the right ones come up just by putting my reg in? Don't want to get the wrong ones as they will be stored until needed.

Cheers
B

Posted in wrong thread sorry

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back