Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BMW M2 Competition

carkid said:
TurboSandGT4 said:
I wouldn't swap my GT4 for it

If I want a 2+2 id go with a 911 or GTR

If I want a sports car, Cayman all the way

I do like the looks (for a BMW) but the sound and image would put me off

just my personal opinion :)

Regarding if you want a 2 + 2 you can't really get 2 adults in the back of a
911 can you......much more space in the back of an M2 which is why I bought
it as a daily

being midget family helps 8) , 3 people at 5 foot 7 and 1 at 5 foot can just about fit
It also helps to have mild disregard for rear seat comfort

Interesting to hear some of the comments. If I am ever fortunate enough to need (proper) rear seats it will be top of my list.

Any modification plans?

shantybeater said:
Interesting to hear some of the comments. If I am ever fortunate enough to need (proper) rear seats it will be top of my list.

Any modification plans?

No modifications planned for the M2- unless something is particularly crap I try to keep things factory spec so resale value is not affected.

I've had a Blaupunkt Bremen SQR 46 DAB fitted into my Z3M Coupe along with a trip to Center Gravity for Bilstein B6's and Powerflex top mounts etc to be fitted ....... but obviously a different kettle of fish for a 2001 car.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back