Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back in the game!

Hey Maxie , good to see you back..

hope all is well?

@Maxie waaaa gwaaan

Are you back to Porsche then or wot 😊

…. The suspense!
Doesn’t look like it the car is still for sale maybe Maxie was George Eaton…

Gents - many thanks for following up whereas I had rudely abandoned thread. 'My' 991 C4S here was unfortuately not to be. Having paid for half of it with the other half to be paid on collection, the garage contacted me a few days prior to me sealing the deal. Apparently the car's previous owner had some substantial oustanding finance owing on the car and he had apparently left the country! Ultimately, the car had to be returned to the finance company where I believe it was put up for auction for the trade only. In their professionalism, Pondover Car Sales immediately returned my deposit as soon as they had been notified by the finance company. Whilst the car remains on their website, I have been informed that it is no longer at their premises.

Rookie mistake made by myself was that inspite of me having the car PPI'd I didn't do the HPI check. Lucky escape to say the least.

In the meantime, I have been test driving a few manual 992 GTS models but would like to compare that to a 992 C4S. Hopefully, will be joining 911 ownership one again!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back