Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know this C4S ?

samba-lee

Suzuka
I'm a bit taken by this car

Porsche 911 C4 "S" 3.6

porsche-911-coupe-petrol_3053427.jpg

porsche-911-coupe-petrol_3053428.jpg

porsche-911-coupe-petrol_3053433.jpg

but the dealer (selling it for someone) is not particularly chasing my calls so I wondered if anyone knows who's it is so I can try and contact the owner directly ?

thanks

Lee

2 door Coupe finished in Silver

Porsche 911 C4 "S" 3.6

First Registered: 15 Mar 1996 "N" Registration 90,000 Miles

Finished In: Silver

Without question the nicest example for sale anywhere, no rust, no marks just beautiful inside and out.Full porsche service history last serviced only in november.Sports red leather seats and dash including exclusive carbon fibre dash.Viewing strictly by appointment please call if you want to see this extremely rare example of a 993 C4 S!!px welcome. An absolute bargain for this money.
3 MONTH WARRANTY INCLUDED 12/24 MONTHS AVAILABLE PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
ON SALE NOW
NOW £28,985

blimey!! it's a good price...! I know some view 90k miles as high, but that's just bonkers IMHO.

Red interior not to my taste, but if you like it, then seems a good deal I think..

Very nice!

~ Maxie :thumbs:

Richyd said:
blimey!! it's a good price...! I know some view 90k miles as high, but that's just bonkers IMHO.

Red interior not to my taste, but if you like it, then seems a good deal I think..

Yeah I think if you are going to spend that kind of money then a C2S is money better spent as they seem to be more desirable. The C4S is not everyone's cup of tea. I just love the interior! and would be happy with any silver/red coupe model.

Whilst the mileage equally doesn't bother me again for that amount of money most sensible heads would go for a lower mileage on a lesser model as resale will always be easier. The C4S has a few more bits to go wrong which present themselves at high mileage (he he I'm just putting you all off).

There's a virtually identical one (if not the same car) here also:

http://www.barnmotors.co.uk/porsche-911-993-4s-electric-seats-sunroof-1621026

Lee

Almost certain they're the same car. I spotted them/it for sale a week or so ago and thought the price sounded pretty cheap.

Then again I am more and more convinced of the merits of strong evidence of work and maintenance. Knowing how much I've spent on mine in the last year, the difference between how much two seemingly similar cars will cost could be significant. As ever - inspection report plus a good look over oneself is essential!

Don't know the car, sorry. But it is lovely, am liking that contrast. One word of advice, call up OPC Byfleet, formally Camtune, they will give you the heads up.

TheCock said:
One word of advice, call up OPC Byfleet, formally Camtune, they will give you the heads up.

That's intriguing ? Is there a story to be told ? :dont know:

Lovely car, love the red leather, love the carbon fibre. Price is about spot on for the mileage, in my view.

Doink said:
TheCock said:
One word of advice, call up OPC Byfleet, formally Camtune, they will give you the heads up.

That's intriguing ? Is there a story to be told ? :dont know:

Lovely car, love the red leather, love the carbon fibre. Price is about spot on for the mileage, in my view.

One of the two adverts says it had a full service at Byfleet last October so they are probably the most recent people to have seen its condition.

Also love the red leather. Less convinced by the white dials...

Seems odd to me that it has a black steering wheel when the rest of the interior is red. It does look good value on the face of it though.

This has been on sale for most of this year and started off around the £36k mark, then it dropped to £33k and now it's £28k.

Obviously started off way too high and even at the £33k mark there weren't any takers.

ABZ911 said:
This has been on sale for most of this year and started off around the £36k mark, then it dropped to £33k and now it's £28k.

Obviously started off way too high and even at the £33k mark there weren't any takers.

I guess I wasn't looking earlier, but this is why I'm surprised they are not banging my door down. If they would give me a reasonable px on my most well sorted C2 (http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=64558) I'd probably have this car. they are obviously not that bothered about selling it really.

Lee

:thumb: I actually like that and if I was in the market I'd definitely take a look. Not too sure on the carbon dash but the black steering looks good to me.

Why can't traders do a proper job?

Which silver is it? It looks like Chestnut interior (like mine) rather than Flamenco, but camera exposure might easily change the hue.

Options list?

Who took the photos? Stevie Wonder? Engine bay?

:wack:

I went to view the car today as I am in the area.

I was disappointed to find that it was that bluey silver (Polar Silver?) which whilst it looks good I think think goes well with the red interior - it should be a true silver car (Arctic Silver).

The history seems reasonable with plenty of receipts for servicing and repairs. It appears to have had front and rear windscreen surround rust repairs, carried out by Byfleet as far as I could tell.

It drove a little heavy I thought with a very heavy clutch - just my opinion.

Nice enough car, I guess the mileage is going against it now for the amount of money you will spend buying it and you can get a low mileage C2 for that kind of money.

I suppose you would really want a red interior (like I do) or a C4S or both to pay that money with those miles.

If someone buys my lovely C2 though (http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=64558) (shameless plug) I'd be tempted with this C4S.

Lee

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dhaApex
Back