Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Alloy wheels advice please

Tappy

Silverstone
Hi guys , I'm looking to upgrade my C2S 17 cup's to some Turbo twists hollow . I've seen some advertised but they're off a narrow body , would they fit / look right ? Sizes as follows: an 8Jx18in fitment for the front axle (ET52 offset), and 10Jx18in (ET65 offset) for the rear wheels. The Porsche part numbers for these wheels are 993.362.136.00 (front) and 993.362.140.01 (rear).
Alternatively if anyone knows of any for sale either ;
Turbo twists hollow , might consider solid
Bbs LM's
Fuchs
Thanks in anticipation for any help

993 Fronts are the same on both NB & WB, however the OEM rears on the WB are ET40. The ET65 Rears you mentioned are obviously NB fitment, however using a 25mm spacer would be an option if you couldn't find the WB Rears.

C.

Tappy said:
Thanks for the advice :thumb:

Anytime. :thumb:

On a side note, I have a spare set of 7.5Jx18" & 10.0Jx18" Genuine Hollow Spokes in NB fitment available should the ones you mention fall through.

C.

Hi thanks very much for the offer , does anyone know if these fit my C2S? I don't mind using spacers as long as they'll look good but any advise would be appreciated .. cableguy , I'd be grateful if you could pm with me with all the specs , I might be interested, I'm not in any way commuted to the other set :thumb:

spacers that size would need new wheel studs so work out much more ££

If you have 17" Cup2's on your WB then they came from the factory with a 31mm Porsche Spacer, this will give the NB 18" Rears an offset of ET59 which should be fine and give the rear a little more stance.

The NB & WB 18" Rears are both 10" wide.

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back