Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For Sale 997 turbo wheels for sale (for narrow body 997)

Car, parts, accessories, number plates and all sorts for sale.

dp557

PORSCHE 997 Turbo Wheels Genuine Alloys 19".

4X Genuine Porsche turbo wheels for narrow body cars with the following offsets:

Fronts Et57
Rears Et67

Good condition although both rears have some kerb damage and very minor on one front.

Wheel part numbers:
Rears: 99736216209
Fronts: 99736215602

Tyres: Michelin Pilot Sport 2
- Rears: 295/30/19 both past using although hold pressure
- Fronts: 235/35/19 both useable with tread above the wear markers

Please see photos of kerb damage before buying. The wheels are useable as they are potentially good winter wheels or with refurb to refresh them back to new.

Collection only from Wolverhampton but will deliver locally up to 50 miles.

£950

https://www.flickr.com/gp/163587943@N04/WD4621q488

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, it might be worth adding that these are the OEM Turbo style for the narrow body car rather than the wide body actual Turbo.

Just double check but I think that the offset is wrong for the wide body car :thumb:

Hi thanks for pointing that out. I've just checked.

Fronts- ET57
Rears- ET67

I didn't realise these wheels could be purchased for a narrow body car. Hopefully someone can point me in the direction if these are designed for a wide or narrow body car?

Thanks, Dan

dp557 said:
Hi thanks for pointing that out. I've just checked.

Fronts- ET57
Rears- ET67

I didn't realise these wheels could be purchased for a narrow body car. Hopefully someone can point me in the direction if these are designed for a wide or narrow body car?

Thanks, Dan

The set that you have are designed for a narrow body, the rears will have a different offset on the wide body car :thumb:

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back