Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 Rear Seats

Jimmyd1982

Hi all

Random question but does anyone have a pair of rear seats for the 997.2 in black leather?

I'm picking my new (to me) C4S up on Friday (first 911 so thanks again to those who helped with my noddy queries!) and the rear seats look a bit worn so I'm planning to replace at some point.

Oh - also need a glovebox handle as it looks like someone took to it with something sharp...!

Thanks in advance.

You should be able to refurb them, should be easy enough to fo as they're not going to take the car if the road if you take them out to do

+1 for refurb. Where do you live? We may be able to point you in the direction of good trimmers.

I have the same issue, the backs are fine but the seats have impressions on them that i would like to resolve, are there any good trimmers in the Hertfordshire area?

(sorry to jump on your post OP)

Schwaben said:
+1 for refurb. Where do you live? We may be able to point you in the direction of good trimmers.

That would be great thanks - I'm in Yorkshire

There are plenty of YT tutorials on how to fix various flaws. I had an indentation in a rear seat which I fixed with a hair drier.

Jimmyd1982 said:
Schwaben said:

That would be great thanks - I'm in Yorkshire

Sorry, my area is Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janders365
Back