Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.1 PCM Upgrade options

I had the PCCM+ fitted to mine. It was…. reassuringly expensive. Very good though, and it talks to the rest of the car well.
Hi there, out of interest how many DAB+ stations do you get on your PCCM+ as I picked my car up yesterday from FGP who have fitted it, along with the reversing camera. All looks great and the SAT NAV is working a dream, with the little prompts coming up on the rev counter dial too. But I was expecting to get all of the DAB+ stations and only have around 8 showing up.

Hi there, out of interest how many DAB+ stations do you get on your PCCM+ as I picked my car up yesterday from FGP who have fitted it, along with the reversing camera. All looks great and the SAT NAV is working a dream, with the little prompts coming up on the rev counter dial too. But I was expecting to get all of the DAB+ stations and only have around 8 showing up.
Sorry for the late reply. I don’t look in here very often.

I live in rural Oxfordshire but am not far from major transmitters, so have a good selection of stations. I don’t know where you live or where Autofarm put my antenna when they installed the unit, but reception seems pretty good. Have you taken this up with FGP? Hitchin ought to have good DAB coverage.

I got all the stations appearing after numerous cycles of turning on/off and resetting factory settings. So all good now. FGP picked it up this morning as they are fixing the loose reversing camera plus I'm having the front bumper resprayed so hopefully by the end of the week it'll be looking a lot nicer.

Got mine fitted the other day and I've got pages of them showing up - couldn't tell you the exact number but there is a lot. Again all the way from FGP to East Sussex - looked the other day and still a list full.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashton911
Back