Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Turbo Technology hollows with Michelin PS2's for sale

SimonMoore

Spa-Francorchamps
I had a set of 18" Genuine Porsche Turbo Technology hollow rims fitted to my NB 993 with brand new tyres.

They were supplied and fitted by Chris at Exel wheels at a cost of £1,900.00 and were fully refurbished in factory silver, and fitted with new hollowspoke valves, and also Michelin PS2 (N3 rated) tyres

Fronts 225/40/18 993.362.134.05
Rears 265/35/18 993.362.140.01

I have decided to go back to my old cup 2's as I prefer the ride on them, and hence they are up for sale.

The alloys and tyres are as new and have only covered approx 200 miles since being fitted about 3 weeks ago.

Wheel nuts and centre caps are not included.

Looking for £1,500.00, collection only from East Sussex unless you want to arrange your own courier.

Let me know if your looking for a set :thumb:

In order to fast-track through the questions that will be hitting your inbox, you might want to post-up which fronts they are, and if they are the early or late rears.....

So basically tell your audience the part numbers.

HTH

orangecurry said:
In order to fast-track through the questions that will be hitting your inbox, you might want to post-up which fronts they are, and if they are the early or late rears.....

So basically tell your audience the part numbers.

HTH

Cheers for the heads up. They are currently still fitted on the car so I will have to get them removed and then check it out,

Simon

The part numbers on the hollowspokes are on the rear-face of the spokes, so you might be able to do it with a torch and mirror.

Here is the Bible.

http://www.944racing.de/wheelweights.php

Here is what is on a 'late' rear.
993_hs_rear1.JPG

Or ask Exel what they sold you of course.

I'm having the wheels taken off later on so will report back with the parts numbers...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ors97
Back