Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992 PCM - flash drive for Music

dow77

Hi all
For those interested in higher resolution music in your 911 (for those times when your not listening to the PSE of course.)

I took a gamble on a 512GB USB flash drive (60 quid for a San Disk one that barely sticks out of one of the USB ports in the centre console.) I drag and dropped just under 400GB of lossless music ripped in ITunes, plugged it in, selected on the PCM media source/ USB and now have circa 800 albums available whenever needed with full artwork etc.

My Cayenne before this could only handle 128gb on an SD card but this PCM seems to cope with a lot more.

Using Bluetooth on the phone means compression of music - this way you get the full monty - Thought it was worth sharing.

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e46m3
Back