Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

992.2 Prediction Thread.....= ?

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
it's coming very soon as the 992 has been here for almost 5 years !

so what are your prediction ?

I'll go 1st

- Restyled front and rear bumpers, lights and exhaust.
- Naturally aspirated Carrera GTS engines
- Mild Hybrid for the Carrera range
- PHEV 911 Turbo with optional 50kw to 100kw hybrid power

Full digital Instruments

8% price increase… 🙁 over £100k base price.

Seeing as Porsche are struggling to sell cars at the moment, I suspect this will be a rarer sight on the roads than the .1 version..

I don’t think the hybrid will be optional on the Turbo version, more likely they’ll be lesser versions that don’t have the tech.

£100k for a base Carrera 🙀

£100k for a base Carrera 🙀
Scary - isn't it? List price of a base 992.1 is £97k. I bet very few leave the factory in absolutely base trim.

More like £105, plus a few options £110k 😵

80k at 4 years old -and worth every penny in my opinion :) (based on the fact the 991.2 is 60-80k)

Had an OPC tell me today they are anticipating news in Q2, cars arriving Q4->2025. Shall I add a year spread to those estimates or someone else heard similar things?

Enhanced cooling

There will be new front bumper air ducts that boast five vertical louvres in place of the existing three horizontal louvres.

They are said to provide a better balance of cooling and aerodynamic drag.

There is also a larger central air duct with more cooling channels on either side.

Revised headlamps

The indicators will now be integrated into revised headlight assemblies that feature a new graphic design.

The new headlights are expected to have the capability of lighting the road ahead for up to 600 metres.

Restyled rear end

There will be new brake lights, fitted into a freshly designed rear bumper.

Interior upgrades

There will be some more subtle changes the the inside of the new car.

It appears most of the changes will be technology upgrades rather than visual changes to the design.

There could be new digital instrument graphics and the latest Porsche Communication Management system.

Also, an 800bhp-plus hybrid version of the GT2 RS.

the sun :rolleyes:

1710362914339.png

Popped up on my google news page. Stopped following the Sun once they ditched the titties on page 3.

1710366815511.png

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzed23
Back