Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2003 Porsche 911 966 - advice required re alloys

Simon 4555

Hi everyone

I'm new to this Porsche ownership game having recently achieved a life time dream of purchasing a 2003 Porsche 911 996 Carrera 4, 3.6 litre.

Vehicle great but currently running 19" alloys and tyres which are rubbing on the wheel arches. Have taken advice and looking to revert to original 18" alloys and tyres but checking online, there appears to be so many varieties of 18" alloys it's mind boggling as to what fits and what doesn't - specifically with respect to the width of wheels and the offset of the wheels.

Looking for guidance and advice from the experts please and any recommendations as to reliable and trustworthy places to buy said 18" alloys from.

Many thanks in advance and apologies for what might seem like a basic question, as I say, new to this game and I want to get it right.

Cheers

Hello & :welcome:

HSC911 on here is your man. He's a site sponsor, deals in 996 alloys and all round decent nice guy.

Here's some of his current stuff on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/*911hsc911

FYI I run 18" turbo II twists that are 8J on the front and 10J on the rear. They're not the hollow spoke turbo ones but look the same and were produced as winter alloys for the Turbo. 225/40 18 on front 295/30 18 on rear. Hope this helps.

pzFUAN2.jpg

Thanks very much for everyone who's helped me in my search for the correct wheels, very much appreciated.

All now sorted thanks to this Forum :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porschezilla
Back